Analysis of 4D breast DCE-MRI sequences
SmartMammo is a valuable support for radiologists in the quantitative functional analysis of malignant diseases from Dynamic Contrast Enhanced MRI studies of the breast.
- Reliable and quantitative functional assessment of the lesions.
- Reduced variations associated with qualitative analysis.
- Automatic compensation of the patient motion.
- Computation of subtracted images to enhance pathologic tissues.
- Computation of time-intensity curves (TICs) for voxels and ROIs
- Map estimation for clinically relevant parameters:
- relative enhancement,
- rate of early enhancement
- wash-out rate
Watch the video to learn more about the main features and fuctionalities of our SmartMammo demo